In addition to bulk container storage for clients, ICL provides shipping containers for commercial and private self-storage requirements.
For commercial applications, shipping container storage provides a more cost-effective and flexible option to warehousing, reduces stock holding costs and makes premises safer.
Some of the many applications for container storage include:
- Renovations and relocations
- Excess stock during peak retail times
- Tool, business or personal equipment
- Reducing the likelihood of OH&S risks and unnecessary hazards
- Tax documents, receipts or excess paper work
Some of the many advantages include:
Containers can be delivered to and stored on individual premises or collected and stored at one of ICL’s secure container depots once packed
- Potential to generate more revenue and higher margins
- Expanding showroom or retail outlets without expanding store footprints
- Safe and secure onsite storage
- No long-term rental commitment
- Improved customer experience
- Reduced risk/hazard/safety issues