Empty Container Park
With a combined area of more than 55,000m2 ICL’s two container depots in the Rous Head Industrial Park (North Fremantle) and the hardstand facilities in Bibra Lake and Naval Base provide:
- Container storage for both private and commercial customers
- Empty storage for international shipping lines and leasing companies
- A staging area for the container transport division
The Rous Head container depots can accommodate fully laden containers up to 32 tonne gross weight, in 10, 20, or 40 foot configurations. Up to 1000 full containers can be stored at any given time. The Sultan Way depot also offers 22 reefer points to accommodate refrigerated containers (full or empty) requiring powered storage. To ensure the highest level of security and safety, all sea containers are stepped and block stacked to industry standard.
The fully secure depots feature 24/7 roaming security patrols teamed to a monitored 24-hour CCTV alarm service.
In addition to handling and storage, additional services include:
- Cleaning – interior and exterior
- Repairs and food-quality upgrades including painting
- Refrigeration including reefer storage and pre-tripping
- Repositioning of empty containers to terminals
Repair and maintenance:
Utilising the latest technology in container park software, surveys can be conducted in real time with all quotes and estimates submitted electronically for customer assessment. All repair and maintenance works are carried out by highly experienced personnel to IICL standards.